This Chinese New Year,I've made plans to go visiting.Actually it's not my plan,it's just something for me to do during Chinese New Year.Anyways,for the first day,I'll be waiting for my dear friends to come to my open house.I'll be serving food and drinks and calling everyone uncle and aunty *except my friends and youngsters*.
Then on the second day,I'll be going to my ahma's house.Only that my ahma is not around,and all my relatives are staying around that area.I have like so many cousins there that I don't even remember all of them. ==
On the third day,Cassie invited me to her house for a gathering just now.Btw,she told us to bring our OWN money.She's gonna make us gamble I tell you!!FYI,I suckishly suck in gambling.I've never ever gambled in my life!I heard that when we're gambling,we lose alot of money. :O
Fourth day would be visiting with my classmates.There are so many places we're gonna stop by.This time,I wanna take heaps and heaps of photos and I don't care what they say. :P
Fifth day would be going to Teacher Layna's house,which is near my house.I just hope that most of my friends are going to be there. ;)
Now,I want my Chinese New Year plans to go smoothly and don't anyone of you dare to mess it up!
P/S:Anyone who knows where I live,you can come and visit me on the 1st day of Chinese New Year.But make sure to call me first. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment