Sunday, January 4, 2009
Tomorrow is a SCHOOL DAY.Tomorrow I am a Form 4 student.Today I'm still a Form 3 kid.Ughhh...I still haven't cut my nails.There is bound to be an assembly tomorrow.Oh great.Speaking of assembly,I need to choose the right scrunchy to tie my hair.Since I layered my hair,most of my scrunchies are so bloody loose.I haven't tie my hair in a ponytail for like 2 months(excluding tying in a bun).School will be boring tomorrow,so I want to bring Breaking Dawn just in case.YAY!No more art lessons in Form 4!!!I hate dislike that subject.You need talent to pass that particular subject.I can't even paint using watercolour for crying out loud.Hmmm.I don't know who to sit with tomorrow as I don't even know who will be my classmates.I don't want to sit with boys!Hell no!Ugh.I have to sleep early tonight.I have been sleeping until 8-9am in the morning lately and I need get up at 5am tomorrow.So much for my beauty sleep. :S Holidays are officially over today!Sobs. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment