Friday, January 9, 2009

School-days are ABSOLUTELY tiring.I have tuition for like every night.Can you believe that?I don't even have enough time to finish my homework on Wednesday even though I slept at 12.00am!Dang...I have like 6 hours to sleep. :(

The 1st day of school was really boring.We had no textbooks and we had to listen to the teachers explaining about the SPM format.It was VERY boring during BM period.I had to stare at Ashley's weird looking bottle for 10 minutes.My class has only 35 students and it's the pure science class.Weird though.And this is for you Ashley (if you're reading),THANKS FOR BEING AN ANTI-SOCIAL WOMAN.HAHAHAHAHA. :D I wonder why you twins don't like to be public. :O

Thanks to me,my class is now a "Twilight Zone". XD It was raining so heavily this morning that the road leading to my school was flooded (only ankle length).Why didn't it rain heavier and longer?I need a new jacket soon.And I want it to be BLACK.And I want a pair of sneakers.Preferably BLACK.

No comments: