Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Okay,I've got not much time to blog.Plus,I have alot of homework to do.So I'm going to post it in a jiffy.Gosh,Additional Mathematics is soooooo confusing!I have 4 periods of Add.Maths today.My head is spinning when I'm doing it.My teacher gave so many exercises that I am sure I will have nightmares later on.It's not like I dislike Add.Maths or anything,it's just I'm not too fond of it.I don't know how I am going to survive in the monthly test.I can't get below 50 marks for any subjects!I've never gotten lower than 58 marks in any other exam. =X Oh and yesterday,I did the Add.Maths exercise for more than 1 hour and when I went to school today,I realized that I've done the wrong page.Dang. :O Anyways,I'm gonna do my homework soon.I'm going to be very busy tomorrow as I have school until 4.30pm and then tuition from 6.30pm until 9.00pm.Talk about rush.See ya...!Hear from me soon... XD

No comments: