Phew,I'm so tired after 11 hours of visiting with my ballet friends in high heels.I'm not going to blog much today.The people I went visiting with Connie,Karen,Emily,Russell,Iris,Jenny and Apple.All of them can drive except for me and Emily and Russell. :( How I wish I can drive.We went to Russell's house (where I learnt to gamble),Priscilla's house (again),Miss Layna's house(where I got better at gambling),Karen's house,Ivy's house and Apple's house.
We started at Connie's house and we waited for everyone to arrive and then we went for breakfast.We had beef noodles as our breakfast. :D And then we had our lunch at Miss Layna's house.Yumo!
Anyways,the trip ended at the Spring.Only Karen,Connie,Emily and me were at the Spring as everyone else went home. :X And I got a new pink mouse to replace the broken mouse of the computer. xD
I'm so tired to blog and I haven't finish my homework.Gotta work on that tomorrow or else I'm in deep shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment