Monday, January 5, 2009

Got tagged by Ivanna. :D
I tag:
1. Cassie
2. Emily
3. Shane
4. Karen
5. Hannah
6. Lucas
7. Nicole
8. Lilian
9. Bianca

How do you know 1? (Cassie)
-I met her in tuition (PBK) in form 1. XD


What would you do if you never meet 2?(Emily)
-Hmmm...I won't have a friend to accompany me when I stay back for Grade 6 on Saturday..


What would you do if 3 & 4 dated? (Shane & Karen)
-They don't know each other

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple? (Hannah & Lucas)
-Hmm..I don't think so...


Do you think 7 is attractive? (Nicole)
-Charming. XD

Tell me something about 9 (Bianca)
-She's in 4 Amanah


What's 1's favourite past time? (Cassie)
-That should be listening to music..

What language does 2 speak? (Emily)
-English & Chinese & BM


Who is 3 going out with? (Shane)
-No one. =P

How old is 4? (Karen)
-Turning 16.

When was the last time you talked to 5? (Hannah)
-Long time ago.

Who is 6's favourite singer? (Lucas)
-I think it's Jay Chou.. :X

Would you date 7? (Nicole)
-Haha...She's my cousin and she is attached.

Is 8 single? (Lilian)
-I think so...


What's 9's last name? (Bianca)
-Joo. :D


No comments: