Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm extremely happy today.Firstly,I went to The Spring for new-year-clothes-hunting.My dad brought us there and he looked for his while I looked for mine.After hours of fruitless not exactly fruitless searching.Well,I did found some that I like but unfortunately I don't fit in any of those...Real bummer.And so,I went searching in every shop that sells clothes.I found a dress that I really liked in a shop called Urban and Co. but it costs RM189!I told my dad about it and he didn't quite like it...So this is what happened.

He said:"That dress looks old..Why not go for a younger look?"
Me:"Like where?"
Him:"The shops near Starbucks there."
Me:"Really?But they're expensive.."
Him:"GO and have a look."
Me:"Fine...."

So I went to Roxy to have a look and I bought a pair of jeans and a top.My dad said it's better than the dress and so he paid.It costs about RM300++.If my mom knew,she'll kill me!!The best part is,I applied to become a Roxy Member! XD Thanks daddy....!!!! :D Oh ya,and I bought a pencil case from Roxy.It's a combination of black and pink and it just costs about RM30(which is not that bad)... :)

My dad's company dinner was just now.It was at Li Garden in Hock Lee.Anyways,my mom won the 2nd place for the Lucky Draw and it was a SE G705 handphone!We were so close to winning the 1st prize which is a FLAT SCREEN TV! == My mom let my sister have the phone.It was suppose to be mine because my phone spoilt.But I don't like slide phones...My sister was pestering me to let her have it so I just let her.Haha.I'm a GOOD SISTER right?

P/S:Dress rehearsal tomorrow.. :P

No comments: