Sunday, June 28, 2009

Whoop-de-doo!

Finally I got Adobe Photoshop CS3 on my computer. It's way better than Adobe Photoshop 7.0. I couldn't download CS3 from the internet so I bought the ciplak disc. XD Cost me only RM4.00 and a hell lot of time! The blardy serial number printed on the disc is a useless one. It caused me to install the programme, uninstall it, and reinstall it. FREAKIN SERIAL NUMBER! CS3 brushes are so pretty. :D

Shopping for 2 days straight. That is abnormal. Haha. Went to Saberkas with family today because dad wanted another new laptop. He claimed that his first laptop is too big and the second laptop (which is only a few months old) is too small. Now, he wanted something in between. He is still using the first laptop in the office and the second one I think he will give it to my mum. Why can't I have it? Oh! I know, because I'll be having mine any time in the future for my college years. XD I want a Pink or Red or White one! I saw this baby pink laptop and my dad said that back in his years, no one dared to use a pink laptop because the colour was weird and the one who is using the pink laptop would be a laughing stock. LMAO. == Don't cha think it's kinda weird?

Sadly, today is Angelina's last day with the Academy. She'll be pursuing her studies in Miri. :( She brought her camera and I think we took a lot of photos. I don't have any photos with me, only a few in my phone which I am indeed very lazy to upload them all. We'll miss you Angelina! :(

P/S: MJ's moonwalk is W-O-W.

My story ends here.
xoxo

No comments: