Friday, June 26, 2009

There's just something I want to blog about...

Here goes.

Something really shocking happened today. MJ is dead. I heard about it at around 6.45am. It was on the radio and I bet that a lot of people didn't know about it. They were like, 'Really?' or 'You must be kidding' and so-on. Frankly speaking, I'm not such a big fan of the King of Pop. It's just something the whole world need to know. If you don't, you're living in the past.

Something really wrong happened to my PHOTOSHOP! Of all the times, why must it be the time I need to photoshop stuff or even when I really NEED to create a bulletin? Damn that thing. I'm very desperate now! So desperate that I downloaded another trail version of another photoshop that doesn't even support my gorgeous brushes. :(

Something really stupid happened yesterday. As I was taking my bath, I think I was thinking about other stuff that I accidentally used the shower foam to wash my hair. I didn't know it was the shower foam until my hair was tangly and rough. It smelt like the shower foam and I realized that it really is the shower foam. == No wonder my hair was so rough.

Something really annoying happened today. I don't know what mood the principal was in because he came into our class during the interval of two periods and started scolding us for doing our homework. What the heck is wrong with doing our homework? He quoted us as arrogant, proud and disrespectful just because we did our homework when he came in. What does he wants us to do? Put down our pencils and look at him like he was some kind of God? Or bow down to him? We already greeted him and yet he is so cranky. Gosh. Our class wasn't the only target, the next class was also the target. He scolded them about the same thing and that time there was a sit-in teacher in their class. As we all know, when we have sit-in teacher, we can do our homework. But no, they got scolded for doing that. Laugh out loud. ==

After spending so much time wandering off to do other stuff, I have forgotten what I want to blog. XD

No comments: