Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I didn't to go to the market this morning. Pffffttttt...(!) Why? Because I was dead beat this morning. Didn't had the energy to get outta bed. == Why? Because I was playing that car-racing game on my hand phone last night. It was addictive you know. I kept losing and I wasn't pleased. Stupid car kept crashing into other cars and crash. =( Finally, I won one race yesterday which allowed me to sleep happily. (I'm so easily pleased, NOT!)

Anyway, I had to call my mom to get the stuff from the market. She ended up getting potatoes for the pie. == She said that stuff like mushrooms need to be bought from supermarkets. Huh? I thought they sell mushrooms in markets... :O Luckily I didn't go to the market because only potatoes are on my shopping list. ==

DANG. I hate tuition classes! I have Physics tonight. D: That boring old subject. I prefer Biology. It's so much better. At least there are no calculations involved.

No comments: