Starting with the morning...
My muscles are aching like hell today because of the stretching yesterday. I can barely make it out of bed. Frankly speaking, I was already awake at around 8am but my muscles were just so painful that I hesitated to get outta bed. So I went back to sleep. Until it was around 10am, I realized that I had to get outta bed because the bright sun has its rays beaming my arse already. Getting outta bed was pure torture. Muscles of my calves, thighs, back, hips, shoulders and butt were on fire. The slightest, jerkiest move made me bit my lip to hold back the pain. Can't do much that morning so I read my book. After 3 hours of reading, I finished it. =D I did take my bath and managed to eat half a packet of instant noodles with egg, if you were wondering.
Time certainly wasn't on our side. Too many things to do, but too little time! :(
The first item I bought today was *drum rolls* a pair of fantastic Charles & Keith wedges! Damn, they are oh-so gorgeous! It took me quite a while to hunt for the perfect pair. My first choice was a pair of beige coloured heels. It was gorgeous too but I kills when you wear it. The part for your toes are just so freaking tight. I wonder why people made shoes that were ever so tight. They are like worse than pointe shoes. Mum didn't allow me to get them because they are so not worth it. :O Then, after minutes and minutes of searching, I found another pair. It's metallic brown with lighter shades at the side. But then the bad news came, they weren't any size 38! So I got the other silver coloured one. I wasn't quite happy with it because the colour wasn't that nice compared to the metallic brown one. And then I got stubborn, I asked for the metallic brown one in size 37. Whaddayaknow, they have it. The best part was, IT FITS SNUGLY! I am ever so joyful and grateful that it fitted me! (I'm so lazy to go to the shoe rack and take a photo of the utterly-cute-slash-gorgeous-slash-adorable-slash-fabulous-slash-glamorous-metallic-brown-with-lighter-shades-of-metallic-brown wedges!)
The next item was a pair of slippers from Bata. It's also a metallic brown. I have a thing for metallic brown nowadays. == Then two pairs of low socks from Sox World and the last purchase was the Twilight DVD I've been craving for my entire life!!! That was before we went home. Damn, why does time flies when you're enjoying something?? :X
I off to sleep. Have tuition at 9 tomorrow. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment