Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Let's have some fun this beat is sick!

Woohoo! I'm back people! XD
I've got loads to blog about.

Firstly, it'll be about Leo Forum in Santubong. My room mates were Bianca, Crystal and Stella. Our room was located at Block 7. It was tiring to walk down to the hall for some programme and not to forget to the restaurant for meals. Sometimes when you forget something, you have to walk all the way up from where ever you are and then walk all the way down to wherever you are again. After a few days of walking here and there, I was having soars everywhere. == Guess what? Our Ang Wee Cheng was the Organizing Chairperson! Whoa! He is just 16! I've known him for 7 years and I never knew he was capable of organizing such a big event! :O Leos from St. Teresa, Lodge, Sungai Maong, CHMS No.1, Arang Road, Green Road and many more were there. Met some ex-classmates there. :D


The Opening Ceremony.


Yes, that guy there is Ang Wee Cheng!


I wonder what is it with the 'You Raise Me Up' song. We were singing it more than 10 times during the Forum.


Fellowship Night. Theme was Simplicity. From left: Bianca, Crystal, Stella and Me.

Went back to our room at about 11pm. Stella had security duties while Crystal went to the boys' room to watch movies on her laptop. Me and Bianca were in the room so we camwhored. XD

At the bathroom. XD

My stuff all over the place.


My mad gorgeous wedges!


Vain.

Teehee!


Blurred.

Me and Bianca.


Vain people in action.


Dinner that night wasn't yummy, I cooked Hot Cup.

While waiting for my noodles, I vained again. :P

Trying to self-portrait.


Woohoo. ;)


Dark room ei?


My Whatthefudge face. ==

Contented with my Hot Cup. :P

The next day. Breakfast was at 6.30am until 8.00am. Woke up at 6am. Damn tired. After breakfast, Stella, Bianca, Crystal and me went to the playground. :D


It says 'Kiddie Playground". :O


Not to mention the big "For Children Below 12 Years Old".

I don't care! =P I'm still a kid at heart.

My all time favourite! The tortoise! Although I had to squeeze my butt into that teeny-weeny space. :P

The swing was seriously low. Havta put my legs up. :X


Got stuck in this thing. ==

Seminars were held on that day. Almost fell asleep. :O We had games on that day. It was fun. I don't have any photos with me. :(
Later that day was the Banquet Night. The theme was Polka Dots and Stripes. Can't find any dress because I had no time for dress shopping. Lodge's Leos did a fashion show, Sungai Maong's girls did some break dancing while CHMS No.1 did some break dancing too. Wow. It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E! Dinner was served quite late and that caused me to feel not hungry. I ate a lot of what I think were apples. They were not apples. They were pears. I didn't know because they turned off the lights and it was dark ok? Haha. I realized that when we were about to leave the place. == We took group photos and then waited for Footloose. I was tired of waiting so me and Stella decided to go back to the room to sleep. Just as I finished brushing my teeth, Bianca texted me that the Footloose had just started. I changed into my comfy slippers and head down to the hall. After a few minutes upon our arrival, the Footloose was ended by I-don't-know-who. The Lodgians then decided to have their own party by the pool-side. So the Stonians joined too. Played a game of laser until 1.30am and was shoo-ed by the security guards on duty. Yes, they are the real deal!

The next day we went home at around 1pm. Was dead beat after all that. Mind you, I'm so lazy to elaborate further.

Haha. My blings. :P


My cute sunblock. XD

P/S: Another post coming up and it's gonna be cute!

Additional! Just got these photos from Stella. :D

The Stonians.

Spot me?

With Kuching Leos.

Stella and me during Banquet Night.

No comments: