Friday, June 19, 2009

So much to blog about but so little time! *Gasps* FYI, I have school tomorrow. :( So, I reckon I'll have to do this in a rush, or else I can't finish my oh-so long post. It should be long as I'm squeezing 4 days of exciting events into this post. XD

Before I start writing, I want to wish my favourite pair of twins a very HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY! Next year this time you will reach your legal age limit for driving! =D

Awwww.... Ashley! I still think that telling Pn. Ding about your birthday is a good thing! XD

Shennen! You didn't fail any subjects on your birthday! Whoop-de-doo!

Thanks for always being there for me, you twins. ;) LOVE YOU PEOPLE TO BITS! Sorry about the delay of the presents. We promise to get you people presents. We delayed it because we were very busy as you know. :(

Ok. Now I'm going to the main point of my post. Finally I've discovered that I'm a reckless, careless, half-blind, easily distracted cow. I had so many careless-and-can-be-completely-avoided mistakes. It's not only for 1 subject, but a lot of subjects! It's like a spell!!

In fact, for Modern Maths, all my mistakes were actually correct mistakes. I just put the mixed fractions in the form of improper fractions and were penalized for it. ONE MARK FOR EVERY IMPROPER FRACTION. I'm so pissed. And there's this question where we had to shade the region to represent our answer. I got that right and because my pencil was too dark, the outside of the shaded region cannot be erased clean, I got penalized for it. MY ANSWER WAS AGAIN CORRECT!

For ALL science subjects, I could have gotten better marks. Just because I skipped questions and then continuing them another time, I got confused. And some of the answers were written halfway. I thought it was already completed. One of the answers I wrote didn't even make any sense. For Biology, there is this question where the answer is in the graph. My graph was so accurate that I can put another decimal at the end. The figure I got from my graph was 0.435 g/cm but I wrote 43.5 g/cm as my answer. How degrading is that? :( Told you I'm blind.

For Add Maths, I copy the wrong symbol and got the whole thing wrong. My '+' became '-' and so on. I'm careless and blind. There's another equation where I was looking for y and then the y suddenly became an x. :O Weird. For moral, I cancelled a whole essay containing more than 5 marks because it wasn't completed. At least I can get an A2 with that essay being not cancelled. For History, I can't believe I cut out some sentences I thought were useless in my draft. They are not useless, they carry like a few marks. :( Dang! I'm such a cow.

Yupeee! My parents are getting us a Golden Retriever puppy! I'm elated! Not that I don't like Janice anymore. It's a Golden Retriever!! On Wednesday, we went to pick the puppy. And the one we chosed is so adorable. He has that innocent look! Can't wait for 3-4 more weeks for the puppy to come to our home sweet home! XD My siblings and I came up with loads of weird names for the puppy, for example: Homer, Napoleon, Jackson, Ferrari, LV, Porche, Ralphie, Dumbbell, Dumbo .... Hahahahahaha.

Today, something seriously scary happened during Chemistry. Pn. Lim was pushing the pushable whiteboard to write something and suddenly the pushable whiteboard fell! I went OH MY GOSH so loud. It almost fell on her!! I swear that I saw her face turning RED at the moment. She was shocked to the max. I was too! In case it did fall on her, and she was hurt, and we have like no Chemistry teacher, everything will go insane I tell you!

Something really sad happened today too. The really adorable red-eyed hamster is DEAD! It was still OK when I went for tuition at 2.30pm. When I came back at around 5.00pm, it was DEAD! I don't know the cause of dead, neither do all of us. That hamster was my favourite! :(

I can't believe I've finish reading 'Can You Keep A Secret' by Sophie Kinsella in just two days! It's a school day some more! It was addictive. I didn't bring anything for recess today because I wanted to stay in class to read the book! Pretty smart of me huh? :P It's such a great book. Another Sophie Kinsella book to go before I finish reading all of them! :(

My flu has been going on for more than 1 week. No, I'm not a victim of H1N1. Tissue papers were my so-called best friends these few days. I wake up every morning and starts sneezing. After that, I'll be sniffling throughout the day which is really really annoying! DAMN THAT! I think I have nose allergies or something like that because whenever I consult that same doctor, he would ask me whether I have nose allergies or not. But I don't know myself. To this extent, I think I have. :(

I'll sign off here. School is on a Saturday! :(

No comments: