Angelina drove us there at about 8.30am.
After my sunburn experience in Singapore, I've learnt my lesson. :D :D :D
This morning, I (generously) slapped on two layers of SPF 50 sunblock of different brands, just to be on the safe side. :P
HAHAHA.
I think it worked.
Nivea sunscreen plus Banana Boat sunscreen.
I wonder whether SPF 50 x 2 is equal to SPF 100.
-_____-
I didn't get sunburn today, just a little dark.
Next time I'll put three layers of different brands of sunscreen.
Maybe that'll work.
Who knows? XD
Next time I'll put three layers of different brands of sunscreen.
Maybe that'll work.
Who knows? XD
I was so close to getting drown today.
Yes, drown. I panicked in the middle of the diving pool and that time my legs were already very tired.
Lactic acid build up yada yada yada, not enough oxygen, mitochondria, ATP, oxygen debt, anaerobic respiration.
Partial pressure of carbon dioxide increases, pH of blood increases, medulla oblangata, central chemoreceptors, rate of ventilation increases.
Ignore the crap I wrote on top. -____-
I am so in the bio mood today. Don't ask me why because I don't know.
Point is, I was tired because I've not swim in deep water for such a long time (long enough to make my swimming suit tight). ==
I was very very tired that my legs are no longer paddling beneath me and I started panicking. My goggles weren't on and I can't swim without goggles. At the same time, my nose was blocked with mucus and I had to sniff every now and then. So I used my mouth to freaking breathe but my legs can no longer paddle.
While taking in oxygen because I was tired and because I panicked too, water went into my mouth and I gulped some swimming pool water.
EWWWWWW!
Thoughts of people drowning and dying and committing suicide crossed my mind.
I panicked even more.
My breathing increased because I didn't my oxygen supply was like limited.
Shit.
That was the worst swimming experience ever. ==
Luckily, Angelina threw me the board so I can float on it. If not, I would have like more water in my stomach and eventually some will get into my lungs. Finally I will die.
Once I got to the edge, I started gagging and coughing. Like an old man that had forgotten to take his cough syrup in the morning. Don't laugh at my metaphor. That's the best I can think of you know. :(
So you think it's easy to swim to the edge of the pool is it?
I'll see who will be the one laughing when you are in my shoes at that moment! Pathetic.
I'll see what you can do!
My haters out there can stop your happy dance right now because whaddaya know? I'm still ALIVE!
Boohoos!
Better luck next time yeah?
Drowning myself in a river to commit suicide (which I'll never do) is never gonna be an option for me.
We left the pool around noon and went to NK Food Network to have our lunch. Manns, all of us felt like ordering everything on the menu because we have good appetite after the swim.
Of course we didn't order everything.
That's crazy to order everything on the menu.
Then we went to Pick and Pack to look at stuff and to the place beside it which sells nail lacquers and does manicures. Ahhh, I forgot what was the name of that place.
I was so tempted to get a pink bottle of OPI nail lacquer but it was RM65 for one bottle!
DANG.
I think OPI nail lacquers will be cheaper overseas.
Yes, I want one.
P/S: I'm not suicidal.
Yes, drown. I panicked in the middle of the diving pool and that time my legs were already very tired.
Lactic acid build up yada yada yada, not enough oxygen, mitochondria, ATP, oxygen debt, anaerobic respiration.
Partial pressure of carbon dioxide increases, pH of blood increases, medulla oblangata, central chemoreceptors, rate of ventilation increases.
HOLY COW WHAT AM I BLABBERING ABOUT??!
I am so in the bio mood today. Don't ask me why because I don't know.
Point is, I was tired because I've not swim in deep water for such a long time (long enough to make my swimming suit tight). ==
I was very very tired that my legs are no longer paddling beneath me and I started panicking. My goggles weren't on and I can't swim without goggles. At the same time, my nose was blocked with mucus and I had to sniff every now and then. So I used my mouth to freaking breathe but my legs can no longer paddle.
While taking in oxygen because I was tired and because I panicked too, water went into my mouth and I gulped some swimming pool water.
EWWWWWW!
Thoughts of people drowning and dying and committing suicide crossed my mind.
I panicked even more.
My breathing increased because I didn't my oxygen supply was like limited.
Shit.
That was the worst swimming experience ever. ==
Luckily, Angelina threw me the board so I can float on it. If not, I would have like more water in my stomach and eventually some will get into my lungs. Finally I will die.
Once I got to the edge, I started gagging and coughing. Like an old man that had forgotten to take his cough syrup in the morning. Don't laugh at my metaphor. That's the best I can think of you know. :(
So you think it's easy to swim to the edge of the pool is it?
I'll see who will be the one laughing when you are in my shoes at that moment! Pathetic.
I'll see what you can do!
My haters out there can stop your happy dance right now because whaddaya know? I'm still ALIVE!
Boohoos!
Better luck next time yeah?
Drowning myself in a river to commit suicide (which I'll never do) is never gonna be an option for me.
We left the pool around noon and went to NK Food Network to have our lunch. Manns, all of us felt like ordering everything on the menu because we have good appetite after the swim.
Of course we didn't order everything.
That's crazy to order everything on the menu.
Then we went to Pick and Pack to look at stuff and to the place beside it which sells nail lacquers and does manicures. Ahhh, I forgot what was the name of that place.
I was so tempted to get a pink bottle of OPI nail lacquer but it was RM65 for one bottle!
DANG.
I think OPI nail lacquers will be cheaper overseas.
Yes, I want one.
P/S: I'm not suicidal.
No comments:
Post a Comment