Sunday, December 13, 2009

Testing

Greetings from Turkey. This is me first post from Turkey. Am using hotel's wireless, so yeah. Just downloaded blogger for iPod too.

Anyways, it's 5 degrees outside and I'm wearing really thick clothes and it's 9:29pm. It's 3:29am in Malaysia and I'm not asleep yet. Haha. At least I'm not jetlagged.

This morning it was very cold when we toured around Istanbul and I wore my winter jacket over my thin tees and that was one unforgettable experience. My, oh my. It was freezing out there and my socks were the normal thin socks and I was gloveless. We were in a hurry and that was why we were careless. The temperature was so low that I can see my own breath. I didn't take much photos because my fingers were so numb that I can't really feel them anymore. Same goes to my toes.

5pm in Turkey is like midnight in Malaysia. Dark and cold.

OH OH AND I WITNESS REAL SNOW TODAY. It was so pretty and Christmasy. It kinda reminded me of Narnia and the North Pole. Vampires and werewolves too. :D

Turkish food was quite okay but I can't taste them fully because I have blocked nose and my nose is still block as I am typing all these. Darn that flu. Everything was kinda bland for me because of the blocked nose that caused my sensory nerves to be affected and yada yada yada.

Ok it's time to sleep now. Good nights!

No comments: