Fourth Day!!
There's less photos for this day because we spent most of time in the bus travelling from Pamukkale to Cappadocia. It was about a 6 hours journey but we travelled on the famous Silk Road!! :)
Before we left Pamukkale, we visited the Hierapolis (Cotton Castle).
There was a constant flow of hot water in the travertine terraces from the hot springs somewhere out there and we were allowed to soak our legs in the flow of hot water. :)
This IS NOT snow, it's limestone, or calcium carbonate.
Family.
Love the view from the top of the hill. ;)
Looks like polar ice caps and cotton.
That's why this place is called the Cotton Castle. :P
Taiwanese tourists taking photos.
That's us soaking our legs in the water.
Damn nice especially when the temperature of the surrounding was less than 10 degrees!!
It was so shiok that we didn't wanna leave that spot. -___-
Saw the steam? It's coming from the water, so you can imagine how warm the water is.
Sun rising in the east.
STILL not leaving! XD
Finally we had to leave because it was getting crowded when the Japanese tourists came.
And this is the antique pool that Cleopatra used to swim in.
Steaming hot water!
After that it was 6 (or more) hours on the bus travelling on the Silk Road for us.
What we saw for 6 (or more) hours.
Desert like view.
Or agricultural lands.
And not to forget flocks and flocks of sheep!
For lunch we had Turkish pizza and the one with cheese on the left is yummier than the one on the right. :P
Sorry but this is the only photo I have of the Turkish pizza. A bit blurry but still better than nothing.
The souvenir shop outside the restaurant.
And then we continued our journey to Cappadocia.
It was a karaoke session in the bus for Huixin, my sister and me at the last row of the bus. :D
While the others were sleeping, we were the ones singing out loud to Lady Gaga's and Taylor Swift's songs from our phones with loudspeaker turned ON. =]
We gossiped, chit chatted, sang, talked, yawned, sang, joked, talked, sang.
On the way to Cappadocia, we visited Sultanhani, a little town thingy at around 4pm. More information about that here. ;)
It was already dark when we arrived. :O
It was cold too! :(
It was cold too! :(
After that we went to the shop opposite the Sultanhani to grab the normals (coffee, cheese toast, apple tea, Turkish coffee) and for some people to use the loo.
This was the best spot in the shop.
WHY??
Hint: heater

Camwhoring with my new found friend, Huixin! :)
Cihan talking to Mr. Lee at the back. -.-
Love the shutter click of her DSLR. XD
We reached our hotel (Dinler Hotel) in Cappadocia around 8pm. We were staying there for two nights.
After discovering that the hotel had free WiFi and we were elated! But it was inaccessible, we don't know why. T___T
The internet was the gang's everything because whenever someone found free accessible WiFi, he/she will inform the rest of the gang and the next second everyone in the gang will be concentrating only on the screen of their phone or iTouch. Everyone was bloody desperate for WiFi.:P
Put the blame on Facebook! :)
We couldn't connect to the internet that night so everyone went to bed early. Not me.
The night was young and it has been a few days since I last danced.
The wooden floor of my hotel room and the huge mirror kinda reminded me of my studio while I wanted to try dancing on the oh-so smooth floor. A few minutes later I started dancing in my pyjamas.
I know this sounds crazy but at that moment I just wanted to DANCE! I was feeling rather stiff at that time too! I wanted to sweat too because the room was cold-ish (the heater was kinda faulty).
Furthermore my exam is around the corner and I didn't want to forget some of the steps too. It happens every time I go for vacations. :(
I did some Grade 7 port de bras, adage, stretching, petit battements, lifting and no allegro because I didn't want to wake the guests downstairs.....
The huge mirror was useful too!
Hey, this is what I call practise, you!
That's the end for this post and also the fourth day.































No comments:
Post a Comment