Hey readers, it has been long since I last updated.
I have been busy you know, doing this and that and stuff.
(Actually I'm not.)
Anyways, I'm halfway done packing. It's so hard to pack because there are so many clothes to choose from. Do you know how I choose my clothes?
Well, first I start by choosing the colour. Then I try to match each top with another bottom (is this the right term), since I'm wearing a winter jacket, it was hard trying to look for the right pair of jeans to go with it.
Point is, it's a slow process and I don't never travel light. My motto for packing: Pack extra clothes. Smiley face.
My luggage is full but I'm still not done with the packing. FML.
I am having mild soar throat now and I need my rest according to my mum. I just don't wanna be dead sick when I'm there.
So I am going to stop now. :D
I'll blog tomorrow if I can. Oh wow it's 1 AM already.
No comments:
Post a Comment