Monday, November 30, 2009

update

It's DECEMBER tomorrow!

Anyway, I'm going swimming with Angelina and Emily tomorrow and going to Twins' house to watch movies and fish. Yeah, that's right, fishing. :D

At last, something to do during the holidays. :P

I just got up from bed and had nothing for breakfast and here I am, blogging. You see, I care for my readers. :)
I am going to cook some instant noodles right after I publish this.

Yesterday I had a really scary nightmare. Well, in the nightmare, two of my closest friends died (touch wood!).

They died a horrible death like in a car crash or some suicide attempt or was it homicide?
I forgot, sorry. :(
Some of my friends told me not to look at the bodies because they was badly injured and my friends didn't want me to be in hysterics. They knew I would.

I don't know why I was dreaming about them in that way. :O
I didn't intend to. Honest.
Why would I want two of my closest friends to be dead? That is really inhuman of me. ==
I don't have a grudge against them or anything. The dream was so real and of course I mourned in the dream.
My eyes were wet when I woke up. Weird.....
I was so relieved that it was just a freaking nightmare and none of it is real.
PHEW.

I would never want a dream like that in my life, ever.
I would prefer to have a dream where I am Superman or whatsoever superhero.

That's all for now, I think.
( I'm hungry already okay?)

Breakfast, here I come to gobble you up. :P

No comments: