Read further and you will know why the title is called dandelions.
This is what I've been up to yesterday. :)
Thinking that there's nothing interesting to do at home, I decided to follow my dad.
I followed my dad to the not yet completed farm outside of Kuching and further than Serian.
It was like in the middle of a jungle!
It took us a long 2 hours car ride to get there. :O
I forgot to bring my handphone and I feel so isolated from the world. ==
My camera tagged along. And so here are the photos. :D
This is what I have been looking at for more than an hour. Trees, grasses and more trees.
-____-
I don't know what they are for, but they look nice in photos.
The highlight of this post: DANDELIONS!
I love taking photos of these plants. I've never seen these growing in the city. Have you?
I got to hold one! I bet you didn't!
Seeds flying away. :D
All the seeds will be blown off until there is non left.
Orange mushroom. Prolly it's poisonous...
Timber.
Dandelions' bush.
My brother using the portable fan to make the dandelion's seeds fly.
You can't really see the seeds in this photo though...
My wig.
Just kidding! It's a baby corn.
My favourite photo of the day. :D
Dandelion sunflower. Hehe.
A cocoon. Probably a butterfly is inside.
Saprophytes.
Btw, I love that chapter in Biology. =D






































No comments:
Post a Comment