Boring with a capital letter B!
Our class is really boring because there are so many prefects in our class.
We can't bring this, we can't do that with them around.
Everything fun is like illegal in school.
'What DO people do in our class?' I heard you asking.
Lemme see, there was this group of people who reads. I do not want to read my last Sophie Kinsella novel in class because after that, there will be nothing else for me to read! :(
Then there was this group of people who talks. I tried talking to them but we had nothing in common, so yeah. And then there was this group of people playing 1000-numbers Bingo. To be frank, that is even boring-er than the state of the class. There was also this group of boys who played poker card in class. I never did like poker cards. Furthermore, that is like very very illegal!
I wanted to camwhore with Amelia's camera but I can't, because cameras are illegal remember?
Apparently, there was nothing for me to do but stare into mid-air.
At least the teacher taught a bit of Form 5 Add Maths. We learnt about Fibonacci and The Golden Ratio.
I'm not fully prepared for tomorrow. :(
Can you guess what this is?
- My winter hat. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment