Wednesday, November 4, 2009

and disaster strikes...

Today is the crappiest day of the week! Just one day after the last exam and I feel like this already.

Add Maths + CARELESSNESS = CRAPPY MARKS.

Add Maths kept my hope down for the rest of the day. I thought that I was gonna score well in Add Maths. When my I saw my marks, I couldn't believe how low I got! I worked so effing hard for Add Maths and I got such a stupid mark!
I scanned though my answers and realized that I'm an idiot!
I copied questions wrongly, copy answers wrongly and copy the signs wrongly.
Not only for 1 question, but for questions that worth more than 20 marks altogether! TWENTY PLUS! I did the steps and everything correctly and neatly. I deserve that 10 out of 10! Instead I ended up with one or two marks because of my carelessness. Just because of one little mistake, it affected the rest of the answers. I hate when that happens.

I do my Add Maths homework everyday. I listened in class and understand (almost) everything that teacher taught us. I paid 95% of my attention during Add Maths. And this is what I get?
Damn.
With my low marks, people will think that I'm some kind of hopeless student that is weak in Add Maths. Truth is, I'm not. I thought that I can shine in Add Maths this time, but NO, luck wasn't on my side. Who is it to blame? I can't blame the teacher, because this has nothing to do with her.

I HATE MYSELF!
People will now think that I suck in Add Maths. Without my carelessness, all of this will not happen. My marks could have been high and I can prove that not only guys can get the top spot in Add Maths.
Gosh. I really need to stop dreaming.

I shed my tears in class. Disappointed and frustrated with myself for making such stupid mistakes.
I wanted to shed more tears during Physics but my tear bank was dry. Tears wouldn't spill out any more. Or perhaps, I had accepted my marks.

At least, Maths and Physics didn't make things worse.

I hate hypocrites.
Especially those who say that they will fail in a particular paper and it turns out that they got the highest mark for the paper they said that they are going to fail. Oh, don't you just hate people like that?
I feel like bashing their head on the wall, or even better, pushing them down the stairs.

No comments: