Saturday, May 30, 2009

TAGGED BY Edith



Upload your fave picture and answer the question below.

Why did you choose the photo?
- I look like a fairy. XD

When was the last time you ate pizza?
- I think it was a really long time ago.

The last song you've listened to?
- My sister's Chinese New Year Song. ==

What are you doing besides answering this tag?
- Getting annoyed by the Chinese New Year song. HELLO?? IT'S GAWAI NOW...

Besides your own name, how do you like people to call you?
- Woi is the most often. ==

Tag 6 people, the following questions are related to them.

1) Angelina

2) Bianca

3) Emily

4) Tiong Ying

5) Lilian

6) Juliana


Who is number 1?
- My friend. :D

No.3 has a relationship with?
- Don't know....

Say something about number 5.
- Goes to Physics tuition with me. :P

How about number 4?
- She got straight A's for PMR! =)

Who is number 2?
- Bianca. :D

Say something to number 6.
- Hi Junior. :P Work Hard for PMR. == (I'm so lame.)

No comments: