Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ok, so I had the time to create a header last night. It's not 100% completed, that's just a trial. At least I know where my header will be. And my header will be something like that, and of course it will be pink. :P 

I just came back from the charity sales at PERKATA school or something like that. I can say that that is the first time I'm so committed to a club. Btw, I go there under Leo Club. We were selling soya milk, tau hu hua and gui ling gao. It took us about 1 to 2 hours to finish selling everything. Swinburne's Leo Club were selling chicken rice and I think Sg. Maong's Leo Club were selling old magazines or stuff like that. I saw Lilian and Sze Hui and Valerie and I think that's Kueh Kong and also Adrain from Sg. Maong. We were once close. But then because we are in different school now, everything changed. When BL's Leo were done with the selling of food, we decided to help Swinburne's Leo. Damn, that was fun!! They occupy an unoccupied stall beside us and started selling. Whoa, I'm really sleepy now, I got up at about 6.00am this morning. I seldom get up that early on Sundays, unless it's a Church day. == 

Anyway, here are the photos.

The people who helped Swinburne's Leo. :D


The promotion getting more and more desperate. ==


The people helping. :)


Looks like a lot to you? This is after some people had bought them.


Busy selling stuff. The black stuff at the end is annoying as people don't really like them. ==

That's all for now, I'm off to take a nap. :)

No comments: