I'm so free today. Normally I have ballet classes on Saturdays but because some other people are having their exam, there will be no ballet classes this few days. Mine will be on the 5/5/2009. I'm damn nervous right now. Even though it's not tomorrow, I'm still nervous ok? Anyway, I woke up around eight this morning and was dead bored because there is nothing to eat and nothing to do. Helped my mum a little on the computer until the whole thing auto-restart so I just switched it off and watched some TV.
Mannnns.. Influenza A (H1N1) is really scary. I'm so scared that the pandemic will reach Kuching and everyone will be in big trouble. Let's hope that it won't happen. An outbreak is usually very contagious and people can die from them. I really hate these always mutating flu viruses. Even the scientists are cracking their heads to look for the cure. Damn this outbreak.
P/S: Good luck to those who are sitting for their ballet exam. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment