Friday, May 8, 2009

No more Sports Day anymore, because it has finished! :) I got more sunburn today. So effin painful. :( I didn't sit at the stage, instead I sat at the point near the finishing line, under the sun. After having sunburn, I appreciate my lighter colour skin. I'm always saying that my lighter colour skin is so dark and now I'm darker then dark. == 

The day finishes at around 11.30am. Ruby got the first. Congratulations to them! Sarah got first for triple jump, Joyce Khoo got first for 1500m Girls' Open and 800m for Girls' B. Who says our class is full of people who can only study but can't excel in sports? Haha. Proved them wrong. 

Slept for almost the whole afternoon. So damn tired you know. I've been applying numerous layers of aloe vera after sun treatment thing but it feels like it's on fire!! Even my lips are on fire!! I think my lips are sun burnt too. Logging off now, got Inter.F later on at 7.


No comments: