Sports Day today and I'm awfully sunburnt. I got sunburnt on my face. It's freaking painful. Shucks. I got sunburnt because I have forgotten to apply sunblock. Whose fault is it? It's not mine. Some people misplaced the sunblock and I can't find it. == And I'm the one suffering here. My face is so painful. Cold water doesn't work. Do you have any remedies or home treatment for this? Please please please please please tell me if you have a way to reduce the pain it's causing me. :(
Ok, I'm not being supportive to my house this year. I'm just being supportive to those I know. Joyce Khoo is really good at long distance running. She won a gold for the 800m. Priscilla was also good, but a bit laggy. It took her 2 seconds to respond to the gun shot thing. Sara Wee is good. She can go for long distance. Indeed, she won herself a medal for 800m. Congrats to these people!!! I'm a very supportive friend indeed. I shouted like crazy you know... :P
So for the Moral Project, I ended up taking stupid photos like giving bottles to some unknown people, carrying empty boxes to deliver them somewhere, helping teachers to hold their umbrella etc etc. It's so obvious it's not real because it doesn't look candid at all. :X
I'll stop now. Gotta have some rest. There is tuition tonight. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment