The day started off with Biology.I love biology experiments!I love the microscope.I love the new Lab too!The experiment was observing cheek cells and onion cells under the microscope. :D My Biology lab partners are Sarah,Shennen and Joyce Khoo.Yeah,only the 4 of us.So,Joyce Khoo and me did the onion cells while Sarah and Shennen did the cheek cells.Boy,onions were hard to slice.We were slicing slash dicing slash poking slash smashing slash peeling the onion for more than 10 minutes just to look for the epidermis.But at last we managed to get an epidermis of the onion.We stained it and then look it under the microscope.We were*drum rolls*.......successful!
Meanwhile,Sarah and Shennen were sacrificing their cheek cells for their experiment.They were always unsuccessful and to cut the story short,it was the microscope.The faulty microscope. == My group managed to get both experiments right. :D
Then later that day was the SEGAK test.HELLISH TEST!I hate pumpings!My arms hurt a lot!!Just because of the 31 pumpings we did for the test.We're not soldiers or navies or people who are in the military school.So shitty.I can't open the lid of a pen without feeling the pain.I used more of those click pens today. ==
The last period on Tuesday was Civics.And we didn't know that we have to literally construct a mini garden at the back.So the that teacher came in and nag,nag,nag.Gahhh....We all ended up walking around the school,collecting junk for the so-called mini garden.This is so weird.Why?
Firstly,most all of the bricks in the school are in 4 Setia.
Secondly,we have grass in our classroom plus a friggin eww snail.
Thirdly,there is this whole bunch or coconut leaves and a rotten coconut in our class.
Fourth,we have dead branches and dead leaves in our class.Not to mention dead flowers.
DO YOU KNOW HOW IT ALL ENDED THERE?
Well,some teacher told us to....Now our class is an organic rubbish dump,I dare say.== The next thing you know,they'll be birds living with us.
That's Tuesday.
Hurray!I finish 6 out of 36 nilai-s for Moral.
Wooooo!!!Shopaholic out in Kuching tomorrow!....Finally.
Last but not least,Happy April Fool's Day.As if we really celebrate it.Puan Ding was hard to fool! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment