Prize-Giving Ceremony today in MBKS.
I woke up around 7am due to numerous messages from some people. == Reached there about 8am.
I was so happy when I see my name beside Sarah's. But when we went in, Sarah was at one end and I was the other. == But then they made arrangements for the 7A's and 8A's to be seated differently. So Sarah and me were united. :DD
Ughhh... I hate speeches!! We had to listen three speeches continuously by three different people. It's was so uncomfortable since we were sitting at the first row and it's not good to keep yawning or close your eyes. There's nothing we can do about it. We have to grin and bear with it. I was observing the reporters first and then shifted my attention to Pn.Ding on stage and then to the ceiling and then to the floor and then to some of my classmates. Frankly speaking, my attention span is as short as Homer Simpson during long speeches.
Finally, no more speeches to be given out!
Then the school choir team performed on stage.
That's me on stage receiving the prize. But it's blurred. I was so nervous!!!
Yea, his birthday! HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY (Leo-president-slash-choir-conductor) ANG WEE CHENG!
Ashley's favourite photo. ==
I was distracted. From left, Joyce K, Joyce W, Ashley and me.
Yup, I think that's all for today. :D
P/S: Body muscles are aching everywhere due to the excessive stretching yesterday. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment