Thursday, April 9, 2009

After months of straight hair, I have wavy hair now. Yes, I permed it. I hate the first few months of newly permed hair. It looks so unnatural. I hate the thing called mousse. It's so oily. The stylist applied an equally large amount of that on my hair. It feels so eww, and it smells yucky too. Every time I stroke my hair, I can feel the stickiness and also the hardness of the mousse. It's so annoying. Especially if you want your hands to be not sticky and not oily. Ughhh, even the smallest drop of water will cause your neck to be oily and sticky. Thanks .... to the mousse, that is.

Earlier today, Ash presented her English Oral Assessment using slides. Mannns, her title is 'Starvation'. The photos she let us see, is so disturbing that I closed my eyes throughout her presentation. I would not want to elaborate. Too disturbing for me. ==

I'm going to bed. Ballet at 9.30am tomorrow. :(

No comments: