I have half a white hair!!!! It was discovered by Ashley during Moral period! :O I can't believe it!!! I have half a white hair!! I'm ..... OLD! Dang. How did that white hair get there?? :( Thinking of the bright side, I have an excuse to dye my hair *cheered up a bit* .
Anyways, I had really bad PMS in school. I felt like giving birth exploding. I don't really like Chinese classes. So boring. I don't even understand most of the things about the author, place, poems etc etc that the teacher is talking about. == Honest. Joyce Khoo either. I was so bored and the period pain was so intense that I started editing some songs to suit my mood. One of them include Taylor Swift's Fifteen. My version is (although it's not so accurate), here goes :
When you're fifteen, you found out that you have a white hair;
You're feeling old....
When you're fifteen, your future crashes down before you,
When you see your white hair...
Yeah, yeah.. It's retardo. Joyce kept laughing at it. :D And YAY! Chinese class ended earlier today. So happy. And, and, I finally finished my Moral assignments. Woots!
No comments:
Post a Comment