I hate exams!
LUCK IS DEFINITELY NOT ON MY SIDE FOR THE EXAM WEEK!
Whenever I start my revision from the last chapter to the first chapter, the questions in the exams are always from the front chapter. And when I start from the front towards the back, the questions are always the back! Dang! Why do exams hate me so much?
I rock in History. *so untrue*
History was so hard that even the first question I got confused. The questions set are not the important ones, they are just the minor insignificant details that nobody bloody cares about!
We had to write 3 out of 5 essays and 4 of it has the word Islam in it. That means I only know how to do the one unrelated to Islam which is the one about Dark Ages. ARSES!
We had to write 3 out of 5 essays and 4 of it has the word Islam in it. That means I only know how to do the one unrelated to Islam which is the one about Dark Ages. ARSES!
For Chemistry, I studied for 9 continuous hours and I still can't finish paper one because many calculations are involved! For Chemistry, everything is really confusing because most of them starts with M. Eg : moles, mol, mass, mol dm-3, g mol-3.... Hahhhhhh... :(
I can feel a Chemistry tuition coming my way.
Paper one was hard but paper two was easy. Not to say very easy or anything.
Paper one was set by our teacher and she said challenging questions are very shiok to amswer. Not the average questions you will come across every time. She was smiling gleefully when we asked her who was the one that set the very challenging questions and at that moment we knew it was her. Haha.
I was at question number 23 when there is only 40 minutes left. Altogether there are 50 questions!
Slow not?
Oh and, on Wednesday, Pn Ding had 3 continuous periods and she got so bored supervising us during test and started pulling out pins from the noticeboard everywhere and did her own masterpiece on the noticeboard at the back of our class.
It was so cute. :P
She used a lot of pins and a ribbon to write : I (heart) U, 4 Setia.The ribbon became a tiny little roof for the words. Awwwwww.....
The guys changed it to: I (heart) U, Pn Ding the next day. :S
The guys changed it to: I (heart) U, Pn Ding the next day. :S
I heard rumors, or not rumors, saying that Pn Lim and Pn Wong will not be teaching us Chemistry and Add Maths next year as they are teaching the Form 6 classes. :(
I don't want any other teacher for Chemistry because Chemistry with Pn Lim is fun! ;D
I like Pn Wong's method of teaching for Add Maths.
Only 5 more papers to go!
Wheeeeeeeeee............
Wheeeeeeeeee............
It's past midnight now and I shall go to bed. Last night I slept for five hours only! :(
P/S: I just realized that everything on my bed is pink! And I have only a few usable blue pens in my pencil case as most of them are highlighters. I love colours. XD
P/P/S: New Moon is coming out real soon! Yippee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment