School is driving me crazy and I have been neglecting my blog. :( Only 16 posts for September!
WHAT A TURN OFF!
Anyway, I have a limited time on this laptop and I don't have any photos in this laptop. :(
Ok, so yesterday was an unlucky day for PJ.
Apparently, someone had monocular vision because he can't judge the distance between one thing and the other properly and threw the sepak takraw ball directly at me!!
The ball flew directly at me and it hit me at my right eyebrow. According to him, he was aiming for my friends at the back of me. == It hurts.
AT LEAST I can still see properly.
Today was also an unlucky day. Dennis' birthday is today and someone got him a whole chocolate cake for his birthday. I managed to get a slice of cake from the guys because they were the ones eating. As I was eating, one small piece of the cake fell off and it landed on my pinafore. That wasn't bad enough, the cake slid off my pinafore and landed on the floor. The chocolate icing acted as the lubricant, leaving my blue pinafore with a trail of brown icing. GAH! It was an awful scene. I used wet tissues to remove the stain, hoping that the my pinafore would look more presentable but it made it worse. The lighter brown looked more like menstrual blood than chocolate icing..... ==
But Chemistry was fun today. We conducted many experiments for different carbonates and the test for hydrogen freaks me out the most. I am super paranoid when it comes to heating up chemicals and stuff.
I banged my head on the window pane at home today when I was playing with my dog. ARGH!
Now it hurts whenever I comb my hair.
I will be posting up photos I uploaded previously. Hopefully I have enough time to write more about the photos.
I wanna go somewhere this holiday. :(
Unfortunately, we can only leave Kuching in December because of my brother's SPM. He doesn't even know when it ends and so my parents can't book the tickets. I hope that this year we are going overseas again. ;P The further the better. XD
And, and, MAYBE (only maybe) I will throw a birthday party for myself. This birthday party is gonna be big because next year will be my last year in secondary school and I hope my parents allow me to have it. :X
Fingers crossed!
xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment