Thursday, October 8, 2009

And today is PMR and also the day the Form 3's are waiting for, I think.

We had to use the Physics lab today and it was boring. The lab I like the least is the Physics lab because it reminds me of Physics which is boring. I think the people who painted the lab also knew that Physics is boring so they painted it in a shade of bright yellow to brighten up the lab and not make it dull. It doesn't work I tell you! Epic FAILURE because that colour is horrendously terrible. ==

This whole day, I find it hard to concentrate and I think that the teachers were teaching really fast. Either that or I was slow. At least I ate in the lab. I meant I ate every period in the lab. It was like free period the whole day except for Add Maths, Physics and Maths. I ate curry puffs, popia and something with coconut shavings inside. That was ew because it was too sweet and cold.

Anyway, I am not going to school tomorrow because I don't have to! :D

How I wish exams are over so that my parents will not nag at me and I will live longer because there will be less stress. :(

No comments: