Wednesday, June 9, 2010

movie day with the girls. :)

Yesterday I went to the movies with Angeline, Morgane, Evelyn, Liew Jiek and her sister to watch Killers. :D

OMG IT WAS THE SCARIEST MOVIE EVER WITH PEOPLE KILLING EACH OTHER OVER AND OVER AGAIN! 
I COULDN'T SLEEP LAST NIGHT BECAUSE I THOUGHT THE KILLER WAS COMING FOR ME.

Just kidding! :)
It was a pretty good movie and the best part was: Ashton Kutcher was in the movie!
Zomg! Him speaking French spelled H-O-T. It was the best 12 bucks ever spent on a movie *shifty eyes* because not only we have really comfy seats, the cinema was like three quarters empty and plus we got to look at Ashton Kutcher for like two hours on the big screen. :D

Before the movie started, there was this couple sitting right in front of me and were displaying their affection public-ly. When Morgane was talking to Evelyn who was beside me, she accidentally saw that couple kissing and she told Angeline: 'OMG. I want to barf, I saw them kissing and I saw their tongue!'

The boyfriend heard her and turned to glare at Morgane. LOL.
That teaches you not to kiss in public, and I sorta know the girl friend because I think we were from the same primary school. Haha and the best part was they changed their seats twice! I think because they were annoyed by us. :)
Kissing during the movies is so overrated, especially when the movie features ASHTON KUTCHER!

Anyways, after that we sorta hangout in Starbucks. I had the best Ice-Blended Vanilla Cream or whatever you call that. It was caffeine-free! :P I thought Starbucks only serves drinks with caffeine. You have no idea how much I hate caffeine.

I want to hangout with these people again because they were fun to hangout with. :)

Toodles! I think I'm getting sick. Pffttttttttttttt. Damn my weak immune system.

No comments: