Saturday, June 26, 2010

First Day Of Sports Day

Howdie! ;)

I don't know why but sometimes, when others don't update their blog, I feel uninspired and unmotivated to update mine.. Maybe it's just me.
And just recently the whole blogosphere is under some spell or something because most of the blogs I read frequently are not updated often. :(

Here are some photos taken with my camera with the mode set to MANUAL. :D 
It's my first time doing, so I was pretty excited. :P Oh and I bought a polarizing filter from Singapore last week and I got to try it out during Sports Day. :D

The first day of Sports Day was omgwtfbbq hot! At 7.30am the sun was already frying my skin. :(( 
I did get darker, not just on my arms. BUT MY BACK TOO! This proves that our school t-shirt is freaking thin that sunlight can penetrate through it and cause my skin to become darker. 
The reason I know why my back got darker was because the part where my bra strap was was fair! D: 
Oh and I applied so much sunblock on that day too. :)

Anyways, here are the much anticipated photos and I'll let the photos do the explaining. :P
If you do notice, these photos are from Facebook. Luckily! Or else I have to wait for God knows how many hours for all of them to be uploaded. :)

It took me a few hours to choose and edit these photos. Now tell me I'm good!! Just kidding. :))








































































P/S: The next post is also about Sports Day. ;D

No comments: