Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Gawai! :)

It has been a while... Right? :P

I have damn lots of holiday homework to do, especially ADD MATHS and CHEMISTRY. *dum dum dum*
I was doing Add Maths yesterday and is now left with a few long questions on Trigonometric Functions and THE PROJECT OF DOOM. :(( I feel lazy.

While I'm not blogging, or tweeting (as you can see from my inactive tweets), or facebooking, can you guess what I'm doing? :D

Just SOMETIMES I do my homework.
BUT, most of the time, I've been playing PandaMania on my iPod and Pokemon Pearl on my sister's DS.
Yeah, yeah I know it's childish and stuff but whatever.

PandaMania is the coolest and most addictive game ever created in the history of the coolest and most addictive game ever created (??), the best part is, it's FREE! :)
It is basically about a panda that looks like Kung Fu Panda but is not and stands on a tower and shoots monsters with using only a bow and several special arrows.
Ohhh! And it has 50 LEVELS. Did I just say FIFTY?
FIFTY LEVELS FOR FREE. This is good!!

I started Pokemon Pearl a few months ago out of boredom. It was the only thing that kept me entertained throughout the whole Boring Period.

Anyways, we have a new Chihuahua! :)
Her name is Summer. We didn't plan to get one, instead she was given by my mom's friend and because we didn't plan for it, we were all unprepared for it. 

Summer is so small that she can lie down on a piece of A4 paper with every single part of her on the paper! How small is that? ;D
The day we got her we had to buy her shampoo and her bowls. She is, once again, tiny so we had to bathe her in the sink. LOL. Her bowls are miniature! 

Isn't those huge googoo eyes cute?


Oops, wrong photo. Hehe. :)

His coat is so smooth it reflects light to become shiny! :O





This photo was taken by me. It is red because I didn't want to use the flash but it automatically popped out so I had to cover it with my hand. Who knows it made the whole photo red. -____-
FYI, the flash is literally hot when it is firing!

Despite being tiny, you can't believe how HYPER she is. She is so hyper she seem as if she is high on drugs or something. ==

Just last night, I brought her out to do her business when she got so hyper she ran like mad in the garden. She is so small that it is hard for me to catch her. It was around 11 something and was kinda dark when she ran straight towards the drain (I think she didn't see the drain there) and fell right into the drain with an 'omph' sound. 
I carried her out of the drain and she was covered in some black drain stuff so I had to bathe her. 
That is what will happen to a tiny yet hyper dog. *evil grin*

The pain from my wisdom tooth extraction finally ended on a fine Friday morning, SEVEN days after the surgery. I called the dentist on a Wednesday night because I ran out of painkillers and the affected gum was still painful. He told me my surgery was a difficult one because he had to cut through the bone. So, it takes a few weeks for it to heal completely. :O
I am never going to extract another wisdom tooth ever again! 
I can finally eat solid food! I can also yawn properly again!
JOY TO THE WORLD! :D
The strings (or whatever catgut you call that) are still there though. Can't wait for them to fall off. According to the dentist, it will fall off within this week. Yay!

I think that's all for now. :) 
It's 11.46am and I am still in my pajamas! Eiks! Gotta change. Bye! :D

No comments: