Saturday, January 2, 2010

devastated

I went to school this morning to collect my textbooks and Pn. Lucy's really our form teacher. :(

Pn. Ding was supposed to be our form teacher as stated on the class list and something happened so she's now next class's form teacher. :(

Awh, this year is gonna suck real bad for me.
I saw the list of the subject teachers for this year and most of my last year's subject teachers aren't teaching us anymore. So CRAPPY.
I'm suspecting the school of planning something bad for us.
As for our Chemistry teacher this year, I heard she's serious and strict and not fun (no offense). I like our previous Chemistry teacher Pn. Lim. :(
BAD NEWS! BAD BAD NEWS. :(
I'm devastated, nearly on the verge of breaking down!!! ): ); D;
Some of my friends were like nonchalant, probably because it wasn't such a big deal for them.
Everything sucks for me this year.

Who knows by the end of this year you won't see a cheerful Xian in me anymore. Instead a moody, gloomy and depressed Xian.
Well, at least you know how it happened.

Is this karma? :(
What have I done wrong?

Hey 2010, you win. 
I give up, now give me back my life you!!!

No comments: