*Sighhhs*
I am emotionally depressed. After spending one week in school, I still can't accept the fact that Pn. Wong isn't our Add Maths teacher; Pn. Lim isn't our Chemistry teacher and Pn. Ding isn't our form teacher for this magical year.
Why why WHYYY???
Chemistry and Add Maths periods are not the same anymore.
I've lost my interest in those subjects. :(
They are the reason why I fell in love with those subjects.
I need someone to talk to right now (not the school councilor, not my parents, not my siblings...). I just don't know who!
Even for Add Maths, it's so depressing to do exercises in the workbook because I am used to doing exercises in my exercise books. No more clear explanations and tough examples.
Our used-to-be-fun Chemistry lessons are now serious and tense Chemistry lessons.
No more cracking jokes or whatsoever. No more fooling around. No more teasing Diandra. No more literally LAUGHING OUT LOUD. No more talking in class. No more going to the Chemistry lab for lessons except for conducting experiments. No more fun.
It's just that I miss my old teachers. This is the first time I'm saying that I MISS my teachers badly especially Pn. Lim!!! :((
So many people miss Pn. Lim.....
I'm in a very depressed state and I'm going nuts.
Everything in this world is ugly!!
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY???
Somebody tell me WHY my life is so miserable?!!
No comments:
Post a Comment