Thursday, August 20, 2009

It feels so good to be free of tuition in the afternoon and at night. XD

Omg. I've got nothing for the potluck tomorrow! *sighs* I knew I had forgotten something. Oh well, I just have to go and get some random food from random shops.

I've got so many movies I want to watch. Some of them being I Love You Beth Cooper, Dance Flick, The Proposal (didn't watch it with the girls) .... It's so sad, this holiday, most of my girls will not be around. Even if they do, there won't be a day when all of us are free. For Monday and Tuesday, Joyce W will be having a camp. For Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, I will be in Lundu. For Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (I think), twins will be going for a camp too. Joyce K and Sarah will be away for a Youth Conference in Johor for the whole week. *sobs* Isn't that just SAD?

We can only go to the movies this Sunday. :( I want to go dress hunting too.

And so, I'll stop here. Gotta get supplies for tomorrow. :P

No comments: