Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I think today is the hottest day in this year. Plus the haze, people get sick easily. Then they will be suspected of H1N1! How pathetic. The haze this morning was sickening I tell you! It intoxicates. My head was so dizzy this morning due to the smell of the haze until I can't do a maths question properly... :(

And, and, guess what I did during the 15 minutes break today?
I spent RM 3 on two ice-creams and ate them all in 15 minutes! Hah! It was mad hot ok?
I finished my second ice-cream and they were still nibbling their first ice-cream. According to them, they can't bite ice-cream. Luckily I can! :P

REJOICE! REJOICE!
The teachers had decided to cancel the monthly test for this month! I think it is due to something, like H1N1 or something like that.
I'm happy they are going to cancel it! Like elated happy!

No comments: