In less than 13 hours I will be sitting for my Grade 7 Ballet Examination, along with Emily, Angeline and my sister. T__T
I am so nervous because I heard that the examiner is strict. I hope she is lenient like last year's examiner.
OMG. I'm soooooo nervous!!!
On the bright side, I am a blue girl this time, and not the usual pink.
For those of you who don't know, the pink girl is the group leader. Pink (and sometimes blue) girls will always do the exercises first. The order of the colour is : pink, blue, white, yellow. That means I am the second one.
Gonna mark through the exercises, do toes exercises, stretch, not eat supper, do some strengthening exercises and practise before I go to bed later. :S
I hope I don't mess up anything like last year. :X
I am going to keep my mind clear tomorrow. Besides, this might be my last year for RAD Graded Ballet Examination.
Side-note: I need to find time to write that freaking long winded post.
Anyways, here are some updates from today:
1. We did distillation to obtain pure ethanol during Chem and the whole Chemistry Lab smelt like Ginseng. Seriously!!
2. The synthetic esters we obtained doesn't smell good AT ALL. One of it smelt like UHU glue, the other smelt like a mixture of rotten cempedak, durian, banana. The last one smelt like nail varnish. I was expecting the smell of flowers. OH WELLS.
3. We did creative writing in class and I wrote what I think is pretty hilarious. HAHAHAHA!
There was this part where I wrote: The Barney soft toy threatened to kick her in the groin if she talks.
I was literally LAUGHING OUT LOUD. LOL!
And this other part I wrote: Every time she stamped her feet, horrendous tiny yellowish moles with long hair will appear on her foot. The mole produces a foul stench, something like rotten cempedak mixed with vinegar and sour milk (or something similar to that).
4. My schedule for this weekend plus Monday. *sighs* I am so busy.
Saturday afternoon I'm going to hang out with Audrey and the girls for her belated birthday celebration.
At night, we're throwing someone a surprise partay!! :D
For Sunday, I am going to be free. I suppose I shall finish all my homework on Sunday.
On Monday, I will be going to the Old Courthouse for our private class photos since the principal doesn't allow us to take photos outside of school for the school magazine.
What's the point? ==
No comments:
Post a Comment