I should give myself a pat on the back for updating twice in one day. :)
So the few of them planned something to fool that particular guy in class during their tuition together.
You know who it is, right?
Hint: T** M*N
Basically, this was how their plan WAS suppose to be.
Write love note, go to Chemistry lab during Chemistry, come back to class during the Chemistry and Physics interval, put the love note on the prankee's table along with a flower, go to Physics lab, come back to class and watch his reaction.
Joyce and me went back to class to take my Physics textbook and stuff right after Chemistry because we had forgotten to bring them along during Chemistry.
I saw the boys of my class gathering around his table and I nosily went to mind their business. :D
Then, I saw the love note written in Chinese on a piece of flowery paper together with an origami red flower next to it.
One of the boys told me their scheme and I was so excited!!
The prankee is so
Joyce and me ran to the Physics lab as fast as we could because we were already late.
Got scolded by teacher for being late. Crap, that was our first time being late and because we had forgotten our Physics textbook. ==
I couldn't wait for recess. :D
When it was finally recess, I went back to the class. We discovered that the love note was G-O-N-E. :O
Everyone swore that they didn't take it and the last time they saw it was before they went to the lab. It wasn't on the floor or anywhere nearby. It wasn't in the rubbish bin too! Weird, no?
Eventually, they boys came out with two hypotheses of how the love note could have vanish into thin air just like that.
The first being confiscated by the PKHEM or any discipline teachers when they were walking pass our class.
The second one being somewhat complicated.
Let me explain.
The girl who was in charge of writing the love note is A. Her handwriting is distinct. No one else in class have the same handwriting as hers. B has a four year crush on A (I think). B saw the love note. B knows it's A's handwriting. B knows about the scheme. B could be possessive or envious. In my humble opinion, I think B doesn't want the blind prankee to misunderstand the love note and like A.
B went to the toilet during Physics lesson and he was the only one who went out.
B could have taken the love note.
In the end, no one managed to find the love note. It was an April Fools' Day joke went wrong. -___-
P/S: These are just hypotheses, you don't have to be offended. If you paid attention during Science, you do know that a hypothesis is a smart guess, it can be right, it can be wrong. HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment