Thursday, February 4, 2010

something to read

Hey y'all!
Long time since I last updated because I am very busy recently. I do have short updates of me on my Twitter on the right of this page. Follow me. :) The reason I can update my Twitter often is because of the wonderful wireless technology invented by mankind! :P

Anyways, we did this really lame activity during PE. It's all about the strength of your muscles and stuff. We did the one where we need to use our abdominal muscles to hold our body in place (not so sure about the  name of the muscle because we haven't covered that chapter in Biology), and Diandra was standing beside me. OMG SHE'S INSANE! Through out the 30 seconds of holding our (own) body in place, we were laughing away. She said I made her laugh while I claimed that she made me laugh. Point is, we were laughing at each other and making each other laugh. ==
As a result of that, we both have sore muscles today. The worst part was, the muscles that we use normally when we are laughing ARE the sore muscles. FOL.
Ash suffered the most today. :D :D

AND TODAY A TINY STUPID DEAD BABY LIZARD
made me panicked in front of the whole class during Maths. Ughhhhhhhhhh! FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFML!
If it was bigger, I would have screamed. == Luckily I didn't.

Oh.... OH.... OHHHHH!
We have a MJ wannabe in our class, no it's not Diandra.
The way he moonwalked made us speechless. Well, we all burst into laughters when he did his moonwalk with a straw hat before we went speechless. It was so OMG! If only I have a video camera or my handphone, it would be POSTED HERE! ==
Bet the wannabe can't do a split. Ngehehehhehehe.
I can do a split. ;P

During the motivational talk this morning, one of the speakers showed us a disgustingly disturbing video of a baby being born by Caesarean (don't know the spelling). MAI GOSH IT WAS HORRIBLE! I saw the amniotic fluid splashing out!!! I am therefore traumatized. It was really disturbing. Don't believe, ask my friends. We were all there! :O Worse than any thrillers you've ever watched in your whole life!

Anyways I have Chinese tuition in about half an hour from now so I am going to stop here. :)
Stay tuned. ;)

No comments: