Wednesday, February 24, 2010

losers!

Nope, they are not to be referred as boys and the word men is simply too much. 
Ahh yes, I'll refer to them as guys. Loser guys.

In my humble opinion, guys can be incredibly nice to girls when they want to talk to girls. And when the girls do not want to talk to them, they can transform from a nice, innocent, sweet guy into a vulgar loser moron bastard RETARD fool time-wasters! Honest! 

I meant those stranger guys that don't know you and you don't know them either, especially on Facebook chat or Msn Messenger. Not your charming classmates or boyfriends or boy (space) friend.

I know this because I experienced the exact same thing not only once but twice this week, from two completely different in their twenties male strangers. Once on Facebook chat and once on my Msn Messenger.

Example 1
So this was our little conversation in Facebook chat, some words are changed because I don't exactly remember, not worth the time you know!

The guy is going to be called Loser1, while I am going to be called PrincessXian because I am not some loser.  :D

If you do notice, Loser1 is in the shade of brown that reminds me of faeces while PrincessXian is in the shade of posh pink. ;) It's deliberately, for your information.

Loser1: Hi.
(I normally ignore random Hi's from people I don't know and close the conversation, I did the same to this guy and this guy is so stubborn. Most people move on with their lives, except losers. I mean isn't it obvious that I. DO. NOT. WANT. TO. TALK. TO. YOU?? Pathetic much.)
Loser1: Hi
PrincessXian: *irritated* Hi?
Loser1: Can I talk to you?
PrincessXian: No
(Can't you read??? I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU.)
Loser1: Why?
PrincessXian: Because I don't know you and you don't know me and I don't want to talk to you.
Loser1: You can call me.
(WHY ON EARTH WOULD I? I DON'T EVEN WANT TO CHAT WITH YOU ON FACEBOOK! MORON!!!)
PrincessXian: No thank you.
Loser1: *pissed* You ci***!
PrincessXian: Whatever.
(I wanted to continue to piss him off but I was busy doing something USEFUL and contributing -in a good way- to society. Unlike some losers who had just increased the population of losers in the world.)
PrincessXian: *clicks on Loser1's Facebook profile and removes Loser1 as friend* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SUCKER!
Omg and his face is FUG-LEH! Has the word retard stamped all over his face.

You see example one of how some guys will react when you do not want to talk to them?

Example 2
This happened on my Msn Messenger. Normally I would confront people in my Messenger more aggressively because that is my Messenger, my personal space. Only people I know and want to talk to can be on my Messenger contacts. Feel honored if you are one of my contacts. ;)

Loser2 and PrincessXian, again.

Loser2: Hi. You are so beautiful.
PrincessXian: Do I know you? Who are you?
Loser2: No, but we can get to know each other.
PrincessXian: *gags* I don't know you and you don't know me. Where did you get my email address from?
Loser2: Facebook. I think you are very sweet.
(I hate hate hate people who likes to sweet talk me. I ain't gonna fall for that. I looked for his profile on Facebook and found that he is someone from another far away country.)

Loser2 chats continuously but I didn't reply him. He told me his name but I didn't remember his name.

PrincessXian: I am going to ask you again. How did you find my Facebook profile since we have no mutual friends?
Loser2: I search you. I think Malaysian girls are pretty.
(I was obviously cursing myself for being so unlucky. This loser's probably some stalker. My name is so common and I think a few thousand people in China have my name. Btw, he is not from Malaysia. He could be some pervert who adds up random girls and chat with them, hoping that someone might fall in love with him. With me, that's impossible! HAHA. Scammer. Well if you think Malaysian chics are hot, then just migrate here... -.- No one is going to stop you.)
Loser2: *after several messages without me replying* Why are you not talking to me?
(Obviously I don't want to. I have better things to do like reducing pollution and saving the earth from global warming.)
PrincessXian: I don't talk to strangers. My mama says it is not good to talk to strangers.
Loser2: I am not bad.
PrincessXian: I don't want to talk to you. Bye.
Loser2: You are a bitch.
PrincessXian: Thank you! 
Loser2: F**k off!!!
PrincessXian: I would be glad to. :) Bye bye. *ends conversation*
I didn't have to delete him from my contacts because I didn't add him.

I don't know what is the aim of such losers. I wonder who will ever chat with them and fall for their sweet talking. Is this how some strangers cheat young girls into loving them and having sex with them and taking their money and dumping her a few weeks/months later? What an ass.
And some girls actually fall for it?? How dumb.

As you can see from both examples, both losers showed their true colours when they are pissed just because I didn't want to talk to them.

Apart from that, if a guy really wants to talk to me, he should not be pissed when I said no. At least he should try to persuade me into talking to him like thinking of a topic I would be interested in for goodness sake!
Sweet talking doesn't work anymore unless that girl is interested in you and have seen you in person and had talked to you in person. If not, do not try that, that's, once again, not working.
I can be an arrogant bitch with an attitude when some strangers want me to talk to them.
Hello? I don't know you. Stop bothering me and look for someone else. I have other more important things to do.

And girls, don't be so gullible to fall for their sweet talking. They are trying to take advantage of you. Ha-ha.

P/S: Not all guys are worthless losers. Some are pretty nice guys and is an awesome buddy to chat with. :P

No comments: