T O D A Y . . .
Is just the same as any other day.I've got Physics tuition later on.Blah.
Finally I've decided what I'll be talking about for my Oral English assessment.
Try to guess.
GUESS
GUESS
GUESS
....It's going to be about depression.It's not that I'm depressed or anything.Teens nowadays are claiming that they are depressed.Are they really depressed?Well,that is what I'm going to find out. :P
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....
Twins are in KL,Joyce Wong is in Shanghai..I'm stuck in Kuching. :( Attending tuition classes as usual,having the same old routine over and over again.
Anyways,my sister is nuts.I can't share her comb.Her comb (the round one) has hair all over it and she doesn't want to clean it because she says it is nice to look at. *Pukes* The other thing is,her comb is so sharp.Literally.You can't use it to comb,you'll just hurt your scalp by doing so. ==
No comments:
Post a Comment