Gosh,I had a great time last night and I went home at about 2am in the morning.I know I will be grounded for sure. :(
It started off with Miss Iris' call at 7.00pm to have dinner at All Delight with those people helping out backstage.Emily,Angelina,my sister and me were there.We sat side by side.We weren't sitting with Miss Iris and Miss Jenny,instead we sat with Miss Layna.
Angelina & Me. :D
After dinner,Miss Iris decided to go and watch a movie.We all agreed.I had to convince my mum to allow me to go as today is a public holiday.Then we went.Derek drove us and 5 of us including Miss Jenny had to squeeze in the backseat.We were suppose to watch the 10.30pm movie but there weren't enough seats so we went for the 11.30pm one.
We indeed have a lot of time to kill so we met up with Russell and Randell and his cousin at Crystal Bowl.We did a little bowling and I'm proud to say that that was my first time trying to bowl.Out of 10 times,I manage to strike the pins only once. :(
Bowling shoes are hideous.
.jpg)
The unprofessional bowler.THAT'S ME! XD
With professional style.Miss Iris.
Angelina's first time wearing a dress to bowl.
Emily the better bowler.
Angelina,Emily and me.
After that,we went for the movies.It's a Singaporean Comedy and I think it's good.It has a hidden message in it.We laughed like hell when we watched it. :D The movie ended at about 1.30am and I reached home around 2am.How I wish I can drive. :O
.jpg)
Angelina & Me.We are loyal Shopaholic fans!

Us... :P
Another blister on my right foot.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment