I'm doing a Chinese project-slash-folio about feet binding.It's a group thing and I'm with Sarah,Joyce W and Joyce K.Twins are not involved because they are not taking Chinese. == Mans,it's really gross to have your feet
binded!I pity those girls with their feet
binded at a really young age.The bones of their toes were pressed really hard in order to break them so that their toes can be folded down to touch the soles of their feet.
This is torture!Binded feet are most probably deformed feet.Honestly,their feet are already badly broken.Some of the candidates for feet binding are not allowed to rest until their feet are bound.They were even forced to walk long distances so that their weight can crush their feet into the so-called correct shape.Gosh,how can one's feet be only 3 inches long?!They think it's pretty?I don't think so.And the girls who bind their feet were forced to do it.They can't run or walk properly and that is really sad.If it weren't for the Europeans who went to China and stopped the feet binding thing,most of us will end up with really small,deformed,ugly,
retarded and useless feet.It's a really cruel culture and I would not want to be part of that feet-binding culture!
Ok,I'm not going to blog about that anymore.Poor girls.Luckily I'm not from that decade!One thing about boys are,they will be and are always boys.Sheesh.We had Literature for English today and it was 'The Lotus Eater'.There is this place in the book called 'Naples' and guess what the boys started doing?Yes,they started thinking dirty and 'mispronounced' the word so,yeah.And yes,that is the word. == Don't tell me you don't know what the word is. :O
:D No school tomorrow.Can't go shopping because Twins,Sarah and Joyce K have Bible Knowledge Test tomorrow and they can't go shopping.Joyce W wanted to do her homework and Angelina's busy tomorrow.I'll just be a good student and finish my homework then. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment