Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day rating: 1/10
Rehearsals...Rehearsals...Rehearsals...
I'm so sick of them! :( This song is currently being played in my head because of rehearsals.Hey those people who are sick of rehearsals,this verse is for you!Let the world know how you feel!I cannot stand rehearsals anymore,even though they are for our own good.I'm spending my weekends just dancing and I have no time to do my homework. :( I love dancing but too much is not what I want.Rehearsals are worse,we will get scolded whenever the day of the performance is near and we can't even enjoy ourselves through dancing.What's the point of that?

Here's the verse of the song that I want to sing out loud during hectic rehearsals!
The world slows down
But my heart beats fast right now
I know this is the part
Where the end starts
I can't take it any longer
Thought that we were stronger
All we do is linger
Slipping through our fingers
I don't wanna try now
All that's left's goodbye to
Find a way that I can tell you
I hate this part right here
I hate this part right here
I just can't take your tears
I hate this part right here


P/S: I'm having mood swings lately.It must be because of PMS. == Do not stop me from getting what I want these few days because my mood is unpredictable.

No comments: