Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gah! Home alone again.
This time only me and my brother and my two maids are at home only. My sister and my dad went to Singapore earlier this evening to accompany and also to cheer up my brother.
Being home alone during school days suck because there will be no breakfast except home cooked breakfast. Going to school is also a burden, but since my brother can drive, it'll be ok. Going for tuitions at night is so troublesome, because I have to wait for half an hour until my brother finishes his tuition only he can come and pick me up. :( Half and hour is the minimum time! Plus traffic jam and he drives so slowly, that makes half an hour the minimum time! :O

Anyways, Twins, Joyce W and Crystal laughed so hard when they saw me blushing like crazy.
Do you want to know why I blushed?

THAT'S RIGHT!
Someone kissed me.
******
*****
****
***
**
*

JOKING!!

The real reason is, during Add Maths, the teacher was teaching about solutions of triangles in 3D. While copying the examples on the board, I didn't notice that the teacher took my container from my drawer. (Our drawer is the see through drawer, without any walls, that is.) I brought fried rice for break today and I didn't finish it. There were chunks of sliced onions and some rice and some I-don't-know-what-they-are in my fried rice. While copying, the teacher held my container high up in the air and started explaining the questions and stuff using MY CONTAINER!!!

I saw my container and buried my head in Shennen's lap and started laughing. Shennen saw me and laughed because my face was so red. It was damn embarrassing to have your container held up high for the whole class to see! Not to forget the chunks of leftover! :O Shennen laughed so hard and Ashley and Joyce started joining in. Then Crystal saw me and started to laugh also!
According to them, this was their first time seeing me blushing until I was so red. :O
And I thought that my container falling out of my drawer due to me stuffing books into the drawer until it was so full that the container simply drop out is embarrassing. It dropped out quite a number of times already. ==
This time it was shown to the whole class!! With my leftovers!
How would you feel?
It was humiliating!!!

I need to continue typing so many reports again. *sighs*

No comments: