Friday, July 31, 2009

FINALLY! I don't know what on earth is wrong with my internet. For once it's connected and then it disconnected. Idiot.

I've got a lot to blog because I've not blog for such a long time. First, I got an unexpected 95 for History! I'm impressed! XD And then I got 82 for Moral which is very very unexpected too! Eh, 82 is the highest ok? I thought I was gonna flunk or get pretty low marks for that, but I ended up impressed. LOL. I'm not bragging here, I'm just expressing my unexpected. And I thought that I failed Chinese with 32 marks but it was just a false alarm. Hahaaa. The teacher miscalculated my marks. It was suppose to be 50 but she miscalculated it to 32. Everyone makes mistakes. Luckily I didn't fail that subject, or else that will be the first time I fail. I've never ever failed any subjects since Primary One. Seriously. I don't want to fail anything, because that is just so not me. ;P

Anyway, I had the worst period pain this year on Wednesday. It was so severe that I can't write properly! I had to endure the pain for more than 3 freaking hours! I can't go home because I had Chinese class and I need the letter and my parents to come and fetch me home. == Luckily, Puan Luk gave my 2 Panadols. It helped a bit, but when I reached home, the pain started again. Sheez, Panadol is not working on me anymore!! I've gotta ask mom to boil that Chinese herb for me so that I will not feel anything when I'm having my period. Honestly, I tried that several times and it is miraculous! The only down side is its taste. It tastes horrible. As in disgusting horrible!

HAH! ASHLEY READS MY BLOG! (FYI, Ashley is a crazy lesbo who likes to seduce people!) HAHA ASHLEY. XD

I had really weird dreams nowadays. Last night, I dreamt that me and Joyce Khoo were transferred to Chung Hua Middle School No.1 and our Chinese wasn't that good. We were lost and we don't understand what the teacher is saying. Talk about nightmares... And last last night, I had a dream about this Add Maths exam where the last page is a Chinese Summary! I didn't want to do it because I prefer Maths over Chinese. After I handed in the paper, I realized that the summary was 50% out of 100 marks. I was so frustrated until I woke up. == How come all my dreams are about the subject I feared most? Weird...... Hope I don't get any more dreams like that. :O

Going to bed now. Mom's nagging.

No comments: